After more than three decades in the business of training top journalists working in countries with a challenged democracy, we know that our efforts continue to be needed. Establishing democracy takes time and all of the full and able engagement possible from a principled and skilled free press. Please consider remembering Alfred Friendly in your will, and help ensure the future for a global free press.
WITH A BEQUEST TO ALFRED FRIENDLY PRESS PARTNERS, YOU CAN:
- Honor a family member, friend or journalist whose work you admire
- Endow and name a fellowship (gifts of $1M or more)
- Name an Annual Fellow ($30,000.00)
We encourage you to discuss your options with your attorney or estate planner, or contact us for arranging a discussion with our experts in Planned Giving. Some of your options include making:
- A CASH BEQUEST: -You designate a specific amount in your will.
- RESIDUARY BEQUEST: Any part of your estate — all or a percentage of the remainder after the payment of other bequests and expenses – can be committed to Alfred Friendly Press Partners.
- RETIREMENT PLAN GIFT: Designate Alfred Friendly Press Partners as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
Please help us face the challenges ahead by making a bequest to the Alfred Friendly. Contact us with questions or if you require additional information.
For more options, make sure to check out other ways to donate page.