After more than three decades in the business of helping even the playing field for journalists working in countries with a challenged democracy, we know that our efforts will be needed for another three decades or more. Establishing democracy takes time and all of the full and able engagement possible from a principled and skilled free press. Alfred Friendly is going to be in this business for the long haul. Please consider remembering Alfred Friendly in your will, and help ensure the future for a global free press.
WITH A BEQUEST TO ALFRED FRIENDLY PRESS PARTNERS, YOU CAN:
- Honor a family member, friend or journalist whose work you admire
- Name a fellowship (gifts of $1M or more)
We encourage you to discuss your options with your attorney or estate planner, or contact us for arranging a discussion with our experts in Planned Giving. Some of your options include making:
- A CASH BEQUEST: -You designate a specific amount in your will.
- RESIDUARY BEQUEST: Any part of your estate — all or a percentage of the remainder after the payment of other bequests and expenses – can be committed to Alfred Friendly Press Partners.
- RETIREMENT PLAN GIFT: Designate Alfred Friendly Press Partners as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
Please help us face the challenges ahead by making a bequest to the Alfred Friendly. Contact us with questions or if you require additional information.
For more options, make sure to check out other ways to donate page.